We are always looking for Awesome Talent, Compassionate Souls and Authentic Selves, here at Arise Clinical Psychology!
We are looking for someone to Invest in! Someone to be a part of our tribe. We want to know …. “How can We help You develop and achieve Your best in terms of Your career and Your skills …?”
We are always on the hunt for new team members…..
We are looking for someone who is –
- Genuine – someone who brings their REAL self to work and their clients.
- Honest and ethical
- Great Boundaries
- A real and authentic interest in working with young people and young adults.
We are an authentic, real, and generally relaxed, closely connected team who pride ourselves on supporting each other, professional development, and on providing our best for our client’s ongoing care.
We like what we do, enjoy each other’s company, and support each other during the tough times.
We provide Individual 1:1 therapy, as well as running Group programs, with opportunities to develop your ideas around groups or other creative avenues.
We use (but are not limited to) various treatment approaches such as Schema Therapy, Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), CBT, MCT, & EMDR, among others.
What’s in it for YOU?
As part of our salaried package, you can expect
- Ongoing Mentoring and Regular Supervision: both Individual and Group Supervision, and also opportunities to meet regularly with another practice to develop your networks.
- An above the Award salary package, with the potential to increase your income as you develop in skill, confidence and capacity.
- The option to build your load slowly and not be forced into 7 clients per day, every day (or any day!!!).
- The opportunity to explore your areas of interest and branch out and develop a specialist niche area.
- Your Birthday off every year (or a day off in lieu)
- A yearly CPD allowance per Calendar year
- Access to in-house trainings, webinars, and ongoing professional development
- An in-house library of resources, both in terms of assessment and treatment resources, and therapy tools.
- The option to work from home, with negotiation.
What You Need (Selection Criteria):
- REGISTERED with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number
- Demonstrated skill and experience in providing a broad range of evidence-based psychological interventions
- Demonstrated experience in providing psychological services to adolescents and/or adults
- Able to function autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills and a self-starter.
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Already trained in EDMR (at least level 1) or Schema Therapy
- Board-approved supervisor registered with AHPRA
- Experience (or an interest) in the treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- Experience (or an interest) in the assessment of Neurodivergence (Autism and Attentional conditions in particular), learning difficulties & cognitive skills
If this position interests you and you have the skills required… and believe that you might like to join our practice, please send your CV/Resume and a Cover Letter- to Dr Kath Boekamp, Director (info at arisecp.com.au)